➕ BURN FAT➕ BLOCK CARBS➕ LOW FAT➕ HIGH PROTEIN
Maxine's BURN Protein Shakes are ideal for any woman who is serious about her sport, getting in shape, or simply just looking and feeling great. Maxine's BURN shakes are high in quality protein to help tone your body and BURN fat.
– Thermogenic Protein – Your body BURNS energy digesting and metabolizing the protein in Maxine's BURN Shakes
– Low Carbohydrates – Maxine's BURN Shakes contain only around one gram of carbs per serve
– Low fat – Less than 1 gram per serve
– Gluten Free – For women looking for a healthier protein formula
– Fat Burners and Carb Blockers – Helps get you leaner
– Whey Protein Isolate – nature's most bio-available protein. WPI is derived from milk and is highly purified. It is widely recognised by elite athletes and sports scientists as the pinnacle of proteins for building and toning human muscle. For the female athlete or trainer, WPI is the ideal protein for shaping and toning.
– Whey Protein Concentrate – a high quality protein derived from milk that contains special protein segments called "peptides". These have valuable health promoting properties including boosting your immune system and stabilizing hormone function.
– Phaseolamin – is a natural nutrient derived from white kidney beans. It acts to block the digestion of starches like bread, rice and potatoes in your digestive tract. This result is less starch breakdown, therefore, less carb absorption, so carbs can't be stored as fat.
– Hydroxy Citric Acid (Garcinia Cambogia) – stops the fat-making process in your body by inhibiting a key enzyme called citrate lyase that your body needs to make fat from carbohydrates.
– L-Carnitine – is an amino acid that transports circulating fatty acids into the "mitochondria" of cells where it is burnt for fuel. For hard trainers and active people, an adequate supply of L-Carnitine is essential for optimal energy and maximum fat burning.
– Choline and Inositol – allows your body to burn fats rather than store them.
– Green Tea – contains a powerful antioxidants called epigallocatechin gallate (or EGCG for short) that stimulates your fat burning metabolism.
If you are using the Challenge meal plans simply follow the recommendation on that plan. Otherwise Maxine's BURN can be used between meals as a high protein low carb/fat meal. You can also use Maxine's BURN immediately after training to accelerate post workout recovery. After training I recommend mixing your Maxine's BURN in milk to help with recovery, but for all other shakes mix in water. Follow the serving suggestions on the pack and you can't go wrong.
• CHOCOLATE FUDGE BROWNIE• VANILLA ICE CREAM• CHOC HONEYCOMB• BERRY CHEESECAKE